What do you believe?
Confirmation is a journey our church offers young people in middle school as they discern their faith and seek to walk closer to God. We're trying to meet students where they are by designing a confirmation program with four components:
- An opening and closing retreat at the beginning and end of the school year.
- One monthly lesson following a Sunday worship service. (These include lunch and help us explore theology!)
- One experiential/service/field trip every month. A chance to learn how others live their faith.
- Help us lead worship once a month or so by reading Scripture, praying, providing music, etc.
Join us August 19-20 at the Conference Center at The Master's Workshop Camp for our opening confirmation retreat!
- Everyone can bring a friend
- Learn and grow together with games, lessons, worship, and maybe even some time at the pool!
- Moments for artistic expression, athletic fun, and spiritual exploration.
- Contact Pastor Jacob to register.