A Place for Everyone.
We love every ageChildren are always welcome in worship and at events. We have a growing youth group, active in learning and community service. We support an ecumenical ministry to Baylor University, Open Table. Young adults, middle-aged folks, and seasoned adults all fit in here. We are trying to make a place for everyone!
Faith, fears, and doubts welcomeWe strive to be a place where faith is a work of the heart, mind, and our actions. We don't have the answer to every question, but we do know there is something holy in the asking. While our church confesses basic Christian belief together, we require no theological test or agreement for membership.
A church for allWe witness to God's love and grace for persons of every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, marital status, physical or mental ability, political stance, and theological perspective.
Worship with us!
11:00 AM Sundays in-person and live-streamed on the church Facebook page.
- Children are welcome and wanted in the service. Nursery space available if they need special attention.
- Assistive hearing devices available
- Large-print bulletins available
- Wheelchair accessible pew rows available.
- Coffee and pastries served after worship.
Join us before the service at 10:00 AM for Adult Sunday School, as we explore Scripture together and build community.
February Worship Schedule:
- February 5 - The Fifth Sunday after Epiphany.
- February 12 - The Sixth Sunday after Epiphany, communion celebrated. Confirmation lesson after worship.
- February 19 - The Seventh Sunday after Epiphany. Church Council meeting.
- February 22 - Ash Wednesday Service, 6 PM
- February 26 - The First Sunday in Lent.
Deeply rooted inclusive Christian worship, community, education, and justice.
Open to all, closed to none.
I'm New HereVisitor Information