A Place for Everyone.
We love kidsChildren are always welcome in worship and at events. Weekly Sunday School for kids, nursery care, a periodic children's newsletter, and events like Vacation Bible School will make your kids feel right at home.
Faith, fears, and doubts welcomeWe strive to be a place where faith is a work of the heart, mind, and our actions. We don't have the answer to every question, but we do know there is something holy in the asking.
A church for allWe witness to God's love and grace for persons of every race, gender, age, orientation, nationality, ethnicity, marital status, physical or mental ability, political stance, and theological perspective.
Worship with us!
11:00 AM Sundays in-person and live-streamed on the church Facebook page.
- Children's church and nursery space available
- Assistive hearing devices available
- Large-print bulletins available
- Wheelchair accessible pew rows available.
- Coffee and pastries served after worship.
Join us before the service at 10:00 AM for Adult Sunday School, as we explore Scripture together and build community.
November Worship Schedule:
- January 2 - The Second Sunday after Christmas
- January 9 - Epiphany Sunday, Communion Celebrated. Installation of 2022 Council.
- January 16 - The Second Sunday in Epiphany. Church Council meeting after worship.
- January 23 - The Third Sunday in Epiphany.
- January 30 - The Fourth Sunday in Epiphany, the annual January congregational meeting.
Spiritual Formation Opportunities:
- Children's Church - available during worship every Sunday
- Adult Sunday School - Sundays at 10:00 AM