A Place for Everyone.
We love every ageChildren are always welcome in worship and at events. We have a growing youth group and confirmation class. A new college ministry to Baylor University is forming. We are trying to make a place for everyone!
Faith, fears, and doubts welcomeWe strive to be a place where faith is a work of the heart, mind, and our actions. We don't have the answer to every question, but we do know there is something holy in the asking.
A church for allWe witness to God's love and grace for persons of every race, gender, age, orientation, nationality, ethnicity, marital status, physical or mental ability, political stance, and theological perspective.
Worship with us!
11:00 AM Sundays in-person and live-streamed on the church Facebook page.
- Children are welcome and wanted in the service. Nursery space available if they need special attention.
- Assistive hearing devices available
- Large-print bulletins available
- Wheelchair accessible pew rows available.
- Coffee and pastries served after worship.
Join us before the service at 10:00 AM for Adult Sunday School, as we explore Scripture together and build community.
August Worship Schedule:
- August 7 - The Eighth Sunday after Pentecost.
- August 14 - The Ninth Sunday after Pentecost. Communion Celebrated.
- August 19 - Confirmation retreat.
- August 20 - Pastor at Baylor church fair.
- August 21 - The Tenth Sunday after Pentecost. "Blessing of the Backpacks"
- August 28 - The Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost.
Deeply rooted inclusive Christian worship, community, education, and justice.
Open to all, closed to none.
I'm New HereVisitor Information